Welcome to Palm Valley
Est. 1989 | Designed by: Billy Casper & Greg Nash
Palm Valley is Golf Summerlin’s longest and most challenging course. Mature, gently undulating fairways are generous enough to allow most players to hit with the driver all day, but the deceptively rolling bent grass greens make every two-putt testy. Pine trees line many of the fairways, and 68 bunkers also tighten the course. (par-72, 6,824-yards, rating/slope 71.6/123)
Palm Valley does not overseed, golfers should anticipate dormant fairways during the winter months. This practice saves water and provides beautiful fairways during the warmer Las Vegas months.
|Men||Stroke / Slope / Yardage|
|Blue||71.7 / 127 / 6,706|
|White||69.3 / 121 / 6,242|
|Gold||67.0 / 113 / 5,741|
|Women||Stroke / Slope / Yardage|
|Gold||72.8 / 120 / 5,741|
|Red||71.3 / 124 / 5,425|
Reservations & Cancellations
As a courtesy, Golf Summerlin Clubs requires that Golfers cancel tee times at least 24-hours prior to play if you are unable to make your scheduled tee time. Cancellations can be made by calling our Reservation Agents at 800-803-0758. If your tee time was reserved online, cancellations must also be made online. All No Call/No Shows will result in your credit card being charged the access fees for each golfer by the course.
9201 Del Webb Blvd,
Las Vegas, Nevada 89134
Phone: (702) 363-4373
Toll Free: (800) 803-0758
Fax: (702) 363-2830
- Callaway Rentals available for per set
- Driving range
- Two putting greens
Aeration 2021 (9 holes ONLY):
- March 30 & 31
- May 4 & 5
- Rider fee is 20.00. All riders must adhere to the facility policies and dress code. Riders are permitted based on availability.
- Appropriate Dress
- Crew neck, collared or turtleneck shirts
- Slacks, dress denim or mid-length shorts
- Soft spike shoes or tennis shoes
- Sleeveless blouse (for women)
- The Dress code applies to both the Golf Course and Practice Facilities.
CREDIT CARDS ACCEPTED
- Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover